Exciting opportunity to join our team!
Encircle Wellness is a group of knowledgeable, fun, and supportive therapists looking to hire a therapist who enjoys working with innovative, young adults in a diverse and energetic community. Encircle welcomes individuals from different races, gender, sexual orientations, abilities, socioeconomic status, religions, cultures, and spirituality; we are looking for a therapist who has experience, and enthusiasm for, working with these different populations. As a team member in our practice, you will receive guidance in targeting the population and issues you most enjoy working with.
We are a Private Practice who works with people throughout all of Illinois, and primarily with young adults in downtown Chicago in the fantastic West Loop area. Our office is steps from the pink and green line EL stop at Clinton, has ample street parking, borders River North and the Loop, and is within 2 blocks of Ogilvie Metra, the French Market and Fulton Market (yes, we are the nexus of these areas!).
Currently, we are working both remotely and in-person by offering virtual sessions, and conducting sessions in our spacious office. As an added safety precaution in the office, we’ve had UVC lights installed in the HVAC system, which is known to kill 99% of bacteria and viruses, including the covid virus.
This is an employee/W2 position, with competitive pay and benefits, and steady stream of referrals. We will provide Administrative assistance to manage scheduling, billing, and insurance support in an effort to help you focus your time on clinical work with patients.
The therapist will be responsible for:
- Conducting intake sessions and providing a diagnosis
- Providing ongoing individual therapy and/or couples therapy
- Opportunity to run group therapy if you’d like
- Consulting with other professionals involved in the patient’s care
- Completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Spending your time off doing what makes you smile!
The candidate should meet the following:
- Masters or Doctorate in psychology, social work, counseling, or equivalent (supervision provided for those who are provisionally licensed)
- Eligible to practice in Illinois
- Willing to be paneled with insurance: BCBS PPO, United/Optum, Aetna
- Available to work 24 hours per week of direct patient care, with some additional hours for staff meetings
- Preference given to those who specialize in, or are trained in, treating trauma, couples, marginalized populations, or EMDR trained
- Committed to supporting social justice and equality, and a strong advocate for POC
- Willing and able to work in a hybrid model both virtually and in-person (If you prefer solely in-person or virtual, we can certainly explore this option with you!)
- Looking to be an engaged member of the team, to grow within the practice, and be part of the team long term
- Know that you are, and will continue to be, a valued member of our team!
If this is of interest to you, please send:
- A detailed statement or cover letter sharing your passion and reasons you feel you would be a good fit. Please note that only application with statements or cover letters will be considered for the position.
- CV/resume to Monica Kathuria, Psy.D. at Monica@EncircleW.com
Please visit www.EncircleW.com to learn more about Encircle Wellness.
We look forward to connecting with you!