Exciting opportunity to join our team!
Encircle Wellness is a group of knowledgeable, fun, and supportive therapists looking to hire a licensed therapist who enjoys working with innovative, young adults in a diverse and energetic community. Encircle welcomes individuals from different races, gender, sexual orientations, abilities, socioeconomic status, religions, cultures, and spirituality; we are looking for a therapist who has experience, and enthusiasm for, working with these different populations. As a team member in our practice, we will focus on targeting the population and issues you most enjoy working with.
We are a Private Practice who works with people throughout all of Illinois, and primarily with young adults in downtown Chicago in the fantastic West Loop area. Our office is steps from the pink and green line EL stop at Clinton, access to numerous bus lines, has ample street parking, borders River North and the Loop, and is within 2 blocks of Ogilvie Metra, the French Market and Fulton Market (yes, we are the nexus of these areas!).
We work in a hybrid model seeing clients both remotely and in-person by offering virtual sessions (at home and in the office), and conducting sessions in our spacious office. As an added safety precaution in the office, we’ve had UVC lights installed in the HVAC system, which is known to kill 99% of bacteria and viruses, including the covid virus.
This is an employee/W2 position, with competitive pay, medical/vision/dental benefits with company contribution, and a flexible schedule. We will provide Administrative assistance to manage scheduling, billing, and insurance support in an effort to help you focus your time on clinical work with clients.
The therapist will be responsible for:
- Conducting intake sessions and providing a diagnosis
- Providing ongoing individual therapy and/or couples therapy
- Opportunity to run group therapy if you’d like
- Consulting with other professionals involved in the client’s care
- Completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Spending your time off doing what makes you smile!
The candidate should meet the following:
- Masters or Doctorate in psychology, social work, or counseling (LCSW, LCPC, PhD, PsyD)
- Licensed to practice in Illinois (being licensed in other states is also welcomed!)
- Willing to be paneled with insurance
- Willing to supervise staff clinicians and interns
- Willing to present on areas of expertise in their specialties, and facilitate group consultation with staff and interns
- Available to work 24 hours per week of direct client care, with some additional hours for staff meetings, etc.
- Preference given to those who specialize in, or are trained in, treating trauma, couples, and/or marginalized populations; having a psychodynamic background is also a plus, but not necessary
- Committed to supporting social justice and equality, and a strong advocate for POC
- Willing and able to work in a hybrid model both virtually and in-person
- Looking to be an engaged member of the team, to grow within the practice, and be part of the team long term
- Know that you are, and will continue to be, a valued member of our team!
If this is of interest to you, please send:
- A detailed statement or cover letter sharing your passion and reasons you feel you would be a good fit. Please note that only application with statements or cover letters will be considered for the position.
- CV/resume and 3 references to Monica Kathuria, Psy.D. at Monica@EncircleW.com
Please visit www.EncircleW.com to learn more about Encircle Wellness.
We look forward to connecting with you!